well today’s post will be a little bit different. Decided to share 50 random facts about me. Figured this post would be quite long so I decided to divide it into two. So here goes…..
1.I am a first born.I have two brothers and three sisters but most people confuse me for the third born since my sister and brother are more plump than me, just a little bit.If you ever get to see our family portrait you would think we were handpicked from all corners of this country. No one looks like the other..
2. I can speak four no wait,three and a half languages, English,Swahili,a bit of Luo (though I understand everything) and German.
3. I am not the most social person yo know. I consider myself an introvert but can get really loud once am comfortable.
4. Most people do not find me approachable. I bet it is because I sorta have a resting bitch face. But sincerely I am easy going.
5.I do not drink alcohol nor smoke. I tried out alcohol once and did not like the experience. I just do not fancy the whole idea of not being in control of myself.
6. When growing up I always wanted to be a doctor but I have ended up being a nutritionist.
7. I do not have a constant favorite color ,in fact it changes oh so often I cannot keep up. At the moment am all about tan, ox-blood red and jungle green.
8. If asked to choose between a night out at the club or movies at the cinemas I would choose the latter. I like dancing and all but since I do not drink alcohol I get tired of hanging out at the club pretty fast.
9. I like dressing up and getting all dolled up but most of the time you will find me in jeans ,comfortable pair of flats and no make up aside from some lip balm.(Is that even make up in the first place?)
10. I think thrift shopping or just shopping in general is my hobby. I get so excited when I find unique, good quality pieces at unbelievable prices! Probably explains why I started my clothe selling business though at the moment I only sell to my close friends and relatives.
11. I am also quite obsessed with fashion photography at the moment. I enjoy my shoots. The thought of freezing moments in my life that will be gone forever kinda excites me.
12. I am more of a neat freak than clean freak . I am always arranging stuff in the house.I have a pretty good handwriting and when I make a mistake on paper I would rather tear off the paper and start afresh rather than cancel it out. I choose a blue pen over a black one any day. I do not know if its just me but anything written in blue is neater.
13.I cannot use a pen without its cap on.
14. My food my everything. Club foodie all the way my friend but I am currently focusing on eating healthy. I mean a girl needs to practice what she preaches.
15. I am a huge Beyonce’ fan. Such awesomeness in one woman! Even if she just coughed in a song honey I would still vouch for it. I am also a big Afro pop fan who is slowly warming up to soft rock (blame it on Taylor Swift).
16. I am a hopeless romantic and hope to travel to all these amazing places I have heard of with my special someone one day.
17. Coffee over tea any time any day.
18. I hold my hair up in a neat bun with no side parts most of the time.
19. I am that weirdo who remembers outfits people wore in an event 10 years ago but cannot remember where she placed her phone just 5 seconds ago. Speaking about phones, I keep on forgetting my phone everywhere and rarely pick my calls not because I ignore them but probably because 90% of the time I do not know where my phone is or it is on silent mode. My friends hate me for this.
20.I find it so hard to forgive and forget but I am working on this.
21. I cannot run to save my own life. And to think I have an athletic body….what a waste! I remember in high school it was compulsory for us to run during the first ten minutes of our p.e lesson and boy that was just a nightmare for me. I would always be the last..no wait the second last since the last position was always ‘set aside’ for some plump classmate of mine. And that would only mean two more laps for the bottom two. Glory be to God high school is over. But I can actually walk for long distances.
22.I am afraid of living alone. I get depressed. I guess it is because I am from a big family and pretty used to having people to talk to, argue with and crack jokes with.
23. I was the house captain of my house in high school.
24. I do not see myself keeping any pets. I hate cats and fear rats. I cannot stand even a picture of a rat.
25. The meanest / funniest thing I have ever been told is that I would become a city council worker by our high school matron. She used to tell people more mean stuff like”you look like you come from a family of night runners!”when you made a mistake of crossing her path but whatever she told me cut deep man ha ha. I pray I do not become one no offense to any city council workers out there.
I know this post should have been up a week ago but my site had some issues. The last part will be up by next week Friday. Have a beautiful day.
Love and love,